How long, usually?

swrtrr

Original Poster
I applied for a part time role back on the 26th of October. It asked for a primary job on the application and then asked for two more positions that I would be interested in. I submitted the application and got an email saying that they had received it. When I log on to my dashboard, it says review pending. I guess what I am asking, is, does anyone know about how long this process takes? All the positions that I applied for are still showing open positions on the employment site. Thanks in advance for your help.

ntoeman

Generally I would say you should have heard more by now. The newer process that started this semester was that following the general application you would be emailed an online interview to participate in and upon passing that interview, you would receive another email asking you to set up a phone interview. If you did not hear from them concerning that first interview, it may be that they were already filled in the positions you expressed interest in. If that's the case and you're still looking to apply for a CP, I would recommend applying as early in the season as possible. For the Fall 2012 season, look for the application to be available in early February!

For anyone still waiting to hear on a decision this semeseter, who has had their phone interview or is on a waiting list, you should hear by mid-December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom