How long to hop parks?

SpecialAgentK

I'm thinking of starting a day in Magic Kingdom, and then visiting another park later that day since MK closes early, 7pm, for MNSSHP. I'm thinking of doing this on 9/29, MK predicted crowd is 1.1/10. If we left at closing (7pm), about how long would it take to get to, say, Hollywood Studios?

Or Epcot?

We would be taking the buses, or maybe the monorail to Epcot.

deanaandrich

If you are leaving at closing time, there's gonna be a big rush to any type of transportation you want. I'd give yourself at least 30-45 minutes for the buses and 30 minutes for monorail.

Upvote 0

PUSH

Could be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour or even more. Leave a little before closing as rsoxguy said, and you'll get there much faster.

Upvote 0

lazyboy97o

I know there are plans to change this, but I do not think it has occurred yet and only will when the new bus loop at the Magic Kingdom opens (may happened before your visit), but I may be wrong and the change has already occurred. Assuming that I am still correct, you will have to go to the Transportation and Ticket Center regardless of which park you decide to visit as there is no direct bus service between the Magic Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Upvote 0

PUSH

I know there are plans to change this, but I do not think it has occurred yet and only will when the new bus loop at the Magic Kingdom opens (may happened before your visit), but I may be wrong and the change has already occurred. Assuming that I am still correct, you will have to go to the Transportation and Ticket Center regardless of which park you decide to visit as there is no direct bus service between the Magic Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom.

I believe you're right.

Upvote 0

lazyboy97o

So from MK to TTC--by bus or monorail?--then onwards to DHS or DAK? But Epcot can go from MK by monorail, right?
Magic Kingdom to the Transportation and Ticket Center can be done by using either the Express Monorail, the Resort Monorail or the Ferryboat. From the Transportation and Ticket Center you can take either the EPCOT Monorail to EPCOT Center or a bus to the other two parks.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I've read plan on an average of an hour park to park. Getting to the next park sooner is an added bonus. But I would plan dining reservations, for example, no earlier than an hour and a half after you plan to leave the first park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom