How long till Baby Yoda Meet and Greet?

Incomudro

You aren't thinking Disney canon. If they put him in the land now, it would result in spoiling if he survives season 1. Or 2 or 3 for that matter. Why? Because black spire is set between 8 and 9 and the Mando is well before 7. I'm not saying it's smart, it's just Disney.

They're not going to kill the baby? Are they?!😲

Tanna Eros

Is he a puppet? I think he is CGI, this is Jon Favreau's show and he did do the new all CGI Lion King. It might just be really good CGI.
Strangely enough, it's a puppet with CGI aid, mostly to hide the puppetry. When they do use CGI, the actions of BY have to mimic what he can do as a puppet, to keep him consistent. Werner Herzog spoke of the puppeteers with their gadgetry moving BY's ears and eyes, and yet he still spoke to the puppet, and not the puppeteers when he suddenly decided to direct as well as act.

Ellen Ripley

The funny thing is that Disney has a star wars thing that has become a phenomenon. Yet they can't put him in their billion dollar land. This should show you why a strict time frame is too limiting. Could you imagine a meet and greet, in Black spire, with the Mando and the child? The world would go nuts!

The child is 50 in Mandalorian. He'd be 80 (and still adorable) in present day Batuu.. they can do it

erasure fan1

The child is 50 in Mandalorian. He'd be 80 (and still adorable) in present day Batuu.. they can do it
See my previous posts. They could, but then they are either giving away what happens with him. Or contradicting the land if he isn't around. For the record, I say the heck with continuity, just get me a meet and greet. My point was more this shouldn’t even be a discussion. Even if he dies in the final episode of the season, they should still do a meet and greet with the Mando. But they won't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom