How long start to finish FOP?

Mickeyboof

If you getta fastpass, how long from start of line to end of ride, does Flight of Passage take?

In my experience, fast pass from entering the line to exiting the building took 25-45 minutes. Think of the boarding process of soarin, with more pre show involved.

FOP breakdown You enter the fast pass line > pause > get split into a big group > pause > get split into smaller groups > pause > pre show video #1 > move to pre show video #2 > pre show video #2 > board ride vehicle > ride experience > exit.

The two pre-show videos are excruciatingly long.

DisneyWorldAventures

Original Poster
In my experience, fast pass from entering the line to exiting the building took 25-45 minutes. Think of the boarding process of soarin, with more pre show involved.

FOP breakdown You enter the fast pass line > pause > get split into a big group > pause > get split into smaller groups > pause > pre show video #1 > move to pre show video #2 > pre show video #2 > board ride vehicle > ride experience > exit.

The two pre-show videos are excruciatingly long.
You are SO amazingly helpful!! This is exactly the answer I was looking for...some of our family will be waiting til those that can ride it get out. So, maybe they can go do the whole link up with your own banshee thing...Thx!!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
And pre show #2 will make you forget you’re on vacation, and instead in a college lecture hall (which your professor included their own book on the required textbook list).

I wonder how long they had to "face shop" to fill that role ?

Stellajack

Premium Member
And pre show #2 will make you forget you’re on vacation, and instead in a college lecture hall (which your professor included their own book on the required textbook list).

So, is the FOP ride worth the wait and the pre-shows that are there to make you forget you are waiting?

Mickeyboof

View attachment 414467

So, is the FOP ride worth the wait and the pre-shows that are there to make you forget you are waiting?

I’d sit through the pre show double it’s current length for FOP. It’s a transcendent ride.

That being said, once I got stuck in the first pre show room for almost 15 minutes. The video goes into this “scanning” mode where it kept asking us to move around, scan for microbes, ect.

One woman yelled out halfway through the torture “I better be a god***n avatar by the end of this!”

cjkeating

I think the second pre-show is a classic in the making.

The first not so much but it gets over the necessary exposition for Pandora in Animal Kingdom and as I always say about pre-shows I'd rather be doing something than stood in a line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom