how long is it good for?

vwsub

Original Poster
When I was at my presentation one of the alumni told us that after finishing her CP she went to California to visit her friend and was able to get into the park there for free with her ID. So my question is, how long are your employee perks such as free park admission and room/merchandise discounts valid for? Also can they be used at any Disney park? Could I say finish my CP in January and then over the summer fly to Tokyo and go to the parks for free along with a discounted hotel room?

joanna71985

When I was at my presentation one of the alumni told us that after finishing her CP she went to California to visit her friend and was able to get into the park there for free with her ID. So my question is, how long are your employee perks such as free park admission and room/merchandise discounts valid for? Also can they be used at any Disney park? Could I say finish my CP in January and then over the summer fly to Tokyo and go to the parks for free along with a discounted hotel room?

To get into the other theme parks, you need your work ID and your Maingate.

csaribay

Yeah, Tokyo is not included (since it is neither owned outright or operated by Disney).

You need a valid cast member ID (and a main-gate if visiting a park outside of your home property- WDW) to gain admission to any Disney theme park. All CP IDs are issued new-hire/white IDs that have an expiry/valid-thru date (generally your scheduled departure date), so it wouldn't work.

If you convert to seasonal status and collect a seasonal ID before you leave, you should be able to gain access to Disney parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom