How long for AK -no biggies required

aristocats

Original Poster
My kids have been several times, and don't need/want to see the shows this time :eek: They were going to avoid this park but want to see the decorations and characters in costume. so, Here is my Dec list to do here.

we want to see the Parade, EE, Dinoland(w/o Dinosaur ride)the playground, and Camp Minnie Mickey. Thats all.

would like to arrive around 2-3 do Camp M&M then the parade, and aftewards Dinoland and EE from 4-6pm? does this seem doable?

a2grafix

It is doable. If you plan things right, four hours at Animal Kingdom you could see a lot of attractions. Based on the park hours and schedule, you could do what is on your list. The Animal Kingdom Jammin' Jungle Christmas parade runs at 3:45pm.

I hope to catch this parade when I visit WDW in December.

EpcotServo

Sounds very doable. Standby at Everest in the last two hours of the day (Unless it's a BIG Peak Day) is usually pretty empty. Even if it's a walk on, it's usually no more than 20 minutes. Plus remember, as long as you're in line by closing, you'll ride.

aristocats

Original Poster
Never any love for AK:(

Maybe once my kids are a bit older they will learn to appreciate it. This is coming from a Tween who intially did not want to go back to Disney. She is more of a Hands on kids like to be riding etc not much into the shows. She was alright with Lion King but was not into the Safari ride. UGGH :eek:

Susan Savia

We probably spend the least amount of time of all the parks in AK. We go in first thing in the morning, ride the safari and then Dinosaur, check a few stores and out we go to another park. After you've been thru it thoroughly, we dont feel we need to spend valuable time doing it again.

rkelly42

I love seeing all the animals and the theme of AK, so it is on my list above DHS, but still below MK and Epcot. With the safari and walking trails and EE and Dinosaur, not to mention the atmosphere, that is just my kind of thing.

EpcotServo

I love seeing all the animals and the theme of AK, so it is on my list above DHS, but still below MK and Epcot. With the safari and walking trails and EE and Dinosaur, not to mention the atmosphere, that is just my kind of thing.

Don't worry, Animal Kingdom is still all kinds of the best- One of the reasons being actually because it's easy to run in the afternoon and do a few rides as the rest leave.
:lol: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom