How long before I get my travel documents?

wem1985

I am going to WDW in early May. I booked and paid in full for the entire trip back in late December. I bought everything (room, plane ticket, transporation to and from Orlando Int.) thru the WDTC. Can anyone tell me should I be getting some plane ticket information/travel documents/etc?
Thanks!

P.S. I did receive a general reservation confirmation that itemizes my package, accomodations, etc.

RonAnnArbor

You get a packet of confirmation materials about a month to 6 weeks before your trip. THere are no physical park tickets - they are encoded on your room key when you arrive. The Magical Express baggage tags and final materials arrive two weeks before your trip. I would call Disney reservations and let them know you have yet to receive your plane tickets. The plane tickets are normally mailed seperately. Note: If they issued an eTicket, there is no physical ticket anymore, just a confirmation number. If you have a confirmation number and you can check your ticket reservations online at the airlines web site, then you are set on the plane tickets. Either way -- I would call and ask Disney Reservations where your materials are, in case something got lost somewhere.

Upvote 0

hansel1

The airline tickets (not really tickets, more like confirmations) are sent out when you make the reservation. The other material will come closer to your trip. We received our DME booklet and tag about 10 days out. We recieved our booklet with the information and bag tags (not dme tags) about 3-4 weeks prior to our trip.

Upvote 0

Nepal

wem1985 said:
I am going to WDW in early May. I booked and paid in full for the entire trip back in late December. I bought everything (room, plane ticket, transporation to and from Orlando Int.) thru the WDTC. Can anyone tell me should I be getting some plane ticket information/travel documents/etc?
Thanks!

P.S. I did receive a general reservation confirmation that itemizes my package, accomodations, etc.

Have a great trip! Don't waste your time with Everest. It's not worth it.:snore:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom