how long are you willing to wait for a ride?

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Na'vi ride, I waited about 2 hours. In many respects the ride failed to meet expectations given the long wait time. It wasn't a bad ride, but its not a ride that's worth a 2 hour wait. I remember distinctly, that the estimated wait time was no where near two hours, and as the time wore own, families with young kids started to bail. I don't blame them. I don't know why the estimate vs. actual was horrible off.

FutureCEO

In August, the longest wait was 45 minutes for any ride so about that probably, a little less hopefully. The MK was the only park that had long waits but we picked and choose what to do for that day

mergatroid

We waited just over 3 hours a week or so ago for Rise of the Resistance. We were at the Studios for 8:15am when the park opened to onsite guests at 8am and 8.30am for offsite guests (we were offsite). Once in we headed straight to it and the sign said 2 hours. It broke twice and had to be rebooted but they kept us informed throughout.

Married5Times

"how long are you willing to wait for a ride?"

some sample times

Space Mnt: 20 minutes(I guess I'm never riding again)
Everest: 60
Flight of Pass: 90
Remy: 25(I guess I'm never riding again)
Slinky: 15(I guess I'm never riding again)
Tower of Terror: 70
Frozen: 25(I guess I'm never riding again)

Journey to Center of Earth: 6 maybe 7 hours
Indiana Jones Crystal Skull: 4 hours
Shiriki Utundo: 4 hours

Pirates California: 3 hours
Indiana Jones Forbidden Eye: 2.5 hours

Mystic Manor: 3 hours
Phantom Manor: 3 hours

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I’ll wait an hour if I can get on a ride 15 minutes before closing. Last time I got off of Space Mountain the park was transformed into after hours event mode.

Diamond Dot

Early on in this last trip and for some inexplicable reason, I actually waited in line for 90 minutes for Toy Story Mania, that turned out to be my longest wait and actually the only ride that was as long as the stated wait time. I decided after that not to go in if the standby time was more than 75 minutes and I stuck to it.
But, the one thing I noticed was that at times ToT had a longer wait time than ROTR, according to the board at least. I wonder if people got to ROTR saw the line and thought 'Nope' walked over to ToT and decided that even with the long wait line they would rather do ToT than try another ride. Unlikely to happen with the good old FP+

Diamond Dot

"how long are you willing to wait for a ride?"

some sample times

Space Mnt: 20 minutes(I guess I'm never riding again)
Everest: 60
Flight of Pass: 90
Remy: 25(I guess I'm never riding again)
Slinky: 15(I guess I'm never riding again)
Tower of Terror: 70
Frozen: 25(I guess I'm never riding again)

Journey to Center of Earth: 6 maybe 7 hours
Indiana Jones Crystal Skull: 4 hours
Shiriki Utundo: 4 hours

Pirates California: 3 hours
Indiana Jones Forbidden Eye: 2.5 hours

Mystic Manor: 3 hours
Phantom Manor: 3 hours
Remy is a ride I would only do first thing and if I was a Skyliner or Boardwalk area resort guest, it's nice, but, not a must do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom