How long are tickets good for?

Wookie

Original Poster
I bought 2 one-day non park hopper passes a little over a year ago. I thought they'd be expired already, but they seem to still be good. Is there a way to tell how long before they expire?

PiratesMansion

Additionally, if they have expired, you can apply what you paid towards the purchase of another ticket-you only have to pay the difference.

Wookie

Original Poster
Additionally, if they have expired, you can apply what you paid towards the purchase of another ticket-you only have to pay the difference.
That's good to know, thank you! They were purchased during peak time (tier 6) and I noticed that tix are actually cheaper now. Can I apply them toward cheaper tix and get those for free (or, and I realize this is unlikely,... get my money back for the difference)?

PiratesMansion

That's good to know, thank you! They were purchased during peak time (tier 6) and I noticed that tix are actually cheaper now. Can I apply them toward cheaper tix and get those for free (or, and I realize this is unlikely,... get my money back for the difference)?
While I don't know for sure, my guess would be no.

AJFireman

Yes you can use a Tier 6 on any Tier day and no you will not get a refund of the difference. Its explained in the FAQs for single day ticket purchses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom