How Long Are The Halloween Decorations Up??

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
They'll be gone within two to three days of Halloween. The Christmas decorations (no joke) will be up shortly thereafter. They'll have a good chunk of them (including all of the trees at the parks) up by the time of the first Very Merry, which is, I believe, November 12th.

Atta83

the last halloween party is nov 2nd so i wanna say they will be coming down that night so chirsmas decor can go up since the first christmas party is on nov 12th.

LuLaSue

Last Year the day after Halloween we woke to Christmas Decorations. AK had their Chritmas tree up and Christmas music pumping thru the sound system. MK had a tree up next to the Castle and up by the Train Station.

Bug715

I've heard that they will start decorating the park farthest from MK before the Halloween decorations come down from the party. I'm guessing when I leave after the last party Nov 2nd they will at least take those down. I can't wait to see christmas decorations!!

daverube

Last Year the day after Halloween we woke to Christmas Decorations. AK had their Chritmas tree up and Christmas music pumping thru the sound system. MK had a tree up next to the Castle and up by the Train Station.

We were there during that time also and can vouch for this info!!!

LuLaSue

There is tons of merchandise to buy in the parks or at the Disney Store/Site.

Alot of people dress up for MNSSH! When I went most families were dressed as the Incredibles!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom