3 more days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
Good Morning WDW magic friends... Miss talking to you all! Life has been crazy. School is back in full swing... WE went back July 9th (year around schedule)... The reason for my disappearing act the last month and half.. My son now in 5th grade, and daughter in 10th. My oldest daughter starting working at the school we work at as an Assistant Teacher and our oldest son left for College.
I am back BUSY Volunteer coaching, writing routines, and managing my 6 cheerleading squads. Two of them one last years gold, and one last years silver mentalists for there age divisions 9-12 and 12-15 for Pop Warner.
Excited to announce they will be on ESPN 3 live from Walt Disney on December 12th.
Our next trip is 30 days a way cant go a year without hitting the F&W festival. Only a short trip... :)
Hope everyone had a blessed summer! Will check in again soon! :)

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Good Morning WDW magic friends... Miss talking to you all! Life has been crazy. School is back in full swing... WE went back July 9th (year around schedule)... The reason for my disappearing act the last month and half.. My son now in 5th grade, and daughter in 10th. My oldest daughter starting working at the school we work at as an Assistant Teacher and our oldest son left for College.
I am back BUSY Volunteer coaching, writing routines, and managing my 6 cheerleading squads. Two of them one last years gold, and one last years silver mentalists for there age divisions 9-12 and 12-15 for Pop Warner.
Excited to announce they will be on ESPN 3 live from Walt Disney on December 12th.
Our next trip is 30 days a way cant go a year without hitting the F&W festival. Only a short trip... :)
Hope everyone had a blessed summer! Will check in again soon! :)
Great to hear from you! Enjoy that trip next month!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom