How Long and How Long

magnanimous66

3 part question... How long til you leave? And How long are you going for? Where are you going?
For us it is 43 days til we leave... and we will be there for 10 days! Starting at Board Walk, Moving to Saratoga and on the last weekend we will be at Beach Club... :)
211 days till we leave...8 day stay.... Fort Wilderness Lodge... my 6 year old son's first time.. wicked sweet

Upvote 0

Bethypoo

Hello everyone! I've been dropping in for months and finally signed up. I've got 87 days to go. I'm planning on staying 6 days including 3 at the BC for SWW. I'm trying to decide between WL or AK for the other days. You all have inspired me to get out of my normal Disney routine and try a new hotel. It's difficult for me to stay away from the YC or BC, though.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hello everyone! I've been dropping in for months and finally signed up. I've got 87 days to go. I'm planning on staying 6 days including 3 at the BC for SWW. I'm trying to decide between WL or AK for the other days. You all have inspired me to get out of my normal Disney routine and try a new hotel. It's difficult for me to stay away from the YC or BC, though.
Welcome and hope you have fun here!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom