How Long and How Long

Pooh Lover

images

Upvote 0

GSP Guy

I love it~ I have another trip in December I need to go figure out when my 180 day is for that one... I really want to get in BOG for dinner... :)
Yea, that's what most of my backup plans are centered around is BOG dinner! I don't really expect too many other difficulties except possibly Ohana maybe. But it generally isn't too crowded when we go between Halloween week and Thanksgiving week except for a bit at Food and Wine in Epcot.

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
Yea, that's what most of my backup plans are centered around is BOG dinner! I don't really expect too many other difficulties except possibly Ohana maybe. But it generally isn't too crowded when we go between Halloween week and Thanksgiving week except for a bit at Food and Wine in Epcot.
I am going to try to sneak in a week for F&W its my favorite time... I don't know if my DH will go for it... But I am going to try to make it happen... :)

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
I love it too! I just try and enjoy it on the weekdays and avoid on the weekends. Seems to be a major difference in the crowds that way.
We are not really there for the wine... we are there for the FOOD so we usually start around lunch and eat until we feel like we are going to puke about dinner time... and its usually a 2 day event.. we try everything! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom