How Long and How Long

diznyboyz

3 part question... How long til you leave? And How long are you going for? Where are you going?
For us it is 43 days til we leave... and we will be there for 10 days! Starting at Board Walk, Moving to Saratoga and on the last weekend we will be at Beach Club... :)

I am not too far off from you!!!! We leave 41 days; May 26 through June 1st. This is our first time to stay at Port Orleans Riverside. We have always stayed at value resort with two rooms since we have five of us. We are from Louisiana so this resort may be the closest thing to being home....we are looking forward to experiencing new things. HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!! Countdown is the worst. :(

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
I am not too far off from you!!!! We leave 41 days; May 26 through June 1st. This is our first time to stay at Port Orleans Riverside. We have always stayed at value resort with two rooms since we have five of us. We are from Louisiana so this resort may be the closest thing to being home....we are looking forward to experiencing new things. HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!! Countdown is the worst. :(
Make the Countdown the fun part..... :) enjoy the planning, dreaming, packing, ext... It will be here soon!!! :)

Upvote 0

DJMoore2011

Sadly we have more then 750 days, not going on our second WDW trip till Nov 1st through 7th 2015, 5 days in the parks we are a toss up between staying at Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk. We talk about once a week where we want to stay and why. Though since I've found this site I've been talking ALOT more about wanting to go back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom