How long a day is HS now?

Tavernacle12

If you are attempting to do everything it can be a full day park, but that's just because the shows are relatively long and you'll presumably have to wait in at least some line before being let in the theater.

If you go to Indiana Jones, First Time In Forever, Beast, Fantasmic, Mermaid, One Man's Dream, Launch Bay Theater, and Playhouse Disney all in one day (getting really lucky with showtimes) you're looking at 4-5 hours. If you then ride Star Tours three times that's another hour. Let's say an hour for lunch and dinner and we're at seven hours. FP for Tower and Mania adds another hour or so, standby Rockin could be another hour and we're at nine hours. Muppets 3D and Movies should get you to 10-11 hours.

I don't think anyone would actually do this (I wouldn't), unless they're on a 'once in a lifetime let's do everything possible' trip, and even then I think the Playhouse Disney/Tower of Terror age groups may be different... but it is doable.

JohnD

Original Poster
After some rearranging of schedule, my planned day is Sunday, October 30. (For some reason I can't bring up Fantasmic after 10/31).

Being a Sunday, I decided on brunch at Narcooses (9:30am ADR) then bus to HS after that. Pretty much "play it by ear" the rest of the day. Been back multiple times in the past. Will pick and choose what I want and def. see new SW fireworks. And, yes, I have Fantasmic dinner package at HBD on 10/30.

Updated schedule:
My general thought now is:
10/29: Check-in. MK late afternoon/evening. CG ADR. Watch Wishes from CG.
10/30: Narcooses brunch. HS (SW launch bay, new fireworks show)
10/31: DS (morning/afternoon), MNSSHP (4 - midnight)
11/1: Epcot (EMH to 11pm)
11/2: Epcot
11/3: AK (Rivers of Light, Tiffins, Nighttime Safari's, etc.)
11/4: Check out. MK or day trip to Sea World before driving to DeLand for Stetson University homecoming (11/4-6).

Last edited:

Thebolt

If you are attempting to do everything...
I don't think anyone would actually do this (I wouldn't), unless they're on a 'once in a lifetime let's do everything possible' trip, and even then I think the Playhouse Disney/Tower of Terror age groups may be different... but it is doable.

Thats exactly what we did a month ago; as we are unlikely to make it back this decade ;-) My 7 year old insisted on doing both PD and ToT (PLUS RnR} as well; so there is a tiny amount of cross-over appeal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom