How is The Wave at the Contemporary? eating there in 2 weeks

SMRT-1Michael

Original Poster
Just wanted to know if it was worth making priority seatings for. Id like to know how it was. I was inside there last month and it seemed nice. Im going back in 2 weeks for a week(im in Florida so i have the flexibility) and Im finally going to eat there.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
We had lunch there in Dec. It was very nice. The look is quite fresh (well its fairly new I suppose) and simple. Service was excellent, though it was fairly quiet. The food was very nice, again fresh and light is how I would best describe it. Certainly better offerings than the Concourse Steak house. We would definitely go back, as it is a far better option than dining in the park.

DougK

Fresh American food, quiet, great service. We love it!

The best thing to happen to Disney World restaurants in a long time. Most of the recent dining changes at WDW have been negative. This is a winner (though we did like the Concourse Steakhouse also).

drantis

I was there for dinner back in December. Besides a very loud group in the bar area, I enjoyed it a lot. The food was excellent.

popsicletrees

My family went there last September. The food was good, but it was not our favorite of the other table service restaurants where we ate. The desserts were excellent though. It was worth eating at, but it will probably not be at the top of our list for our next trip.

RealHawker

Really good breakfast there... I didn't like Dinner as much.

What's nice is it was never busy.

The service was great too.

With the DDP you could get a fruit plate, eggs/home fried and a small side of pancakes - awesome.

NORMNB8S

We ate dinner there in December. We enjoyed it quite a bit, especially the desserts. And it is better table service than anything at MK in my opinion.

noflashphoto

I didn't like what I ordered (a grainy wheat pasta shrimp tomato thing) at all but my boyfriend's flank steak was delish. The desserts were also very good, like everyone else said. I'd probably go back...I just wouldn't order what I got the first time.

I liked Concourse better...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom