how early do morning busses go to animal kingdom from the resorts?

buckeyegator

Original Poster
staying at pofq, have a 7:40 breakfast reservation at boma.would like to bus to ak, then bus to boma, and bus back to magic kingdom to avoid driving from the resort. is this do-able

James J

In the Parks
No
They technically start running 45 minutes prior to park opening, but can start earlier for those who have breakfast reservations within the parks. Tusker House opens at 8am in AK though so they might not being early enough for you to get to a 7:40am reservation back at AKL.

We usually Lyft/Uber for early breakfast reservations at other resorts.

plutofan15

If it was me and I had a car, I would drive to breakfast, it would be much quicker and on your own schedule. You could then drive to Magic Kingdom. Or back to Port Orleans and then bus it to Magic Kingdom. The Uber/Lyft to AKL and then bus to Magic Kingdom is a good option as mentioned if you want to avoid driving.

buckeyegator

Original Poster
just want to avoid the traffic at night from mk to my resort,going to change to 8:10 reservation, should be good to go, plus if we are early can look over the savannah

Eric Graham

Lyft is wonderful btw...And a number of their drivers that we've encountered have been
part of the Disney family, spouses etc and so very nice!

KTK

Take the bus. If Animal Kingdom opens at 8 AM that day, it will open to on property guests at 7:30. In my experiences, the buses start an hour before hand so should be running at 6:30 am. Be out at the bus stop by 6:15 am and you should be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom