How early can you check in?

2Siamese

Hello and good morning :animwink:

Quick question about how early someone can check in to thier resort? Staying at POR starting may 13th and was wondering if we could check in as early as 7am. We know you cant get your room this early but can you get your checkin out of the way, drop your luggage off in storage, and get your park passes this early?

Thanks in advance for all responces:animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You should have no problem whatsoever with a 7 AM check in. You can also check in online beforehand and speed up the process up even further.

Upvote 0

2Siamese

Original Poster
Are you driving? 7 is a real early checkin.

Actually we will have already been in the area for 3 days, we are staying at the Raddison just outside of DTD before we start the best part of our trip:animwink:.

So I am glad we can check out of the Raddison and into POR to get our Day started early. I also have booked the Richard petty driving exp. for 8am that day so the Disney adventure will start off with a ROAR lol.

Thanks for the responses.

Upvote 0
Hi you can check in early, leave your bags like you said. They usually give you a card with a # to call on it to see when your room would be ready later in that day. It works out great, no worries. Disney is there to help and make life easy for you!!!!!! It will all be fine....:wave:Take care & have a magical day now. ~Tinkerchelli~

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Not true. They will give you your room number at anytime after 7 am if there is a room that is clean and ready for you.
Very true, my bad, but that's not something that will happen all the time. We have stayed at SSR and checked in at about 10:30 and were able to get into our room right away, but were at OKW and we didn't get to our room till after 5. So it all depends if they have a room ready for you, and if it fits any request you may have made as to where you wish to stay

Upvote 0

wdwfan100

Very true, my bad, but that's not something that will happen all the time. We have stayed at SSR and checked in at about 10:30 and were able to get into our room right away, but were at OKW and we didn't get to our room till after 5. So it all depends if they have a room ready for you, and if it fits any request you may have made as to where you wish to stay

After 5? Wow, that couldput a damper on your day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom