How do you save $ for your WDW trip?

Alexx

If I know that me, my mom & dad are going to florida,
I start saving from -
  • Birthdays (usually about £90-£100)
  • Christmas(usually about £90-100)
  • When my dad comes home drunk I raid his pockets for spare change and i tell ya it adds up.
  • I have a jar which I put in pennies and spare change in
  • I have two people who give me money for days out and the money I don't spend I put it in a money box to save up for florida.

Upvote 0

Joy Peace

Well for us it was going to be paid for by part of my Husbands bonus but then Uncle Sam gave us some extra money so that paid for the whole thing! Thanks Uncle Sam:wave:

Upvote 0

TinkerCarol

This is good and bad! My father-in-law passed away last year and my husband treated the family to Disney World with moiney he got from inheritance. My Mom passed last June. Now I am treating my family again this summer.

Grand daughter is turning 4 and we all have so much fun. My Mom especially was so fun loving and spent her last 16 years in a wheelchair homebound. I have had 4 neck surgeries (only 57 yrs old) and may some day be wheelchair bound myself. Figure my Mom would want me to have as much fun as possible with my family while I can. So in Honor of Grandma we are going to Disney again in July!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Upvote 0

Joy Peace

I am so sorry to hear about your family passing. I am sure she would want you to have a blast with your kids while you can. Have so much fun in July.:wave: My husband and I are going then also. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Eyekimore

We have a craft business on the side. That is our Disney money. Anytime I'm complaining about standing outside for 10 hours after unloading 3 vans- a reminder that its all for WDW sure does help! Especially when it comes to clean up time.

Upvote 0

Alexx

I don't know whether to laugh or cry :eek::shrug::ROFLOL:

Laugh! :ROFLOL:
He comes home and falls asleep on the floor and all his spare change falls out of his pockets so I put it in my money box, he doesn't mind though cause I only do it when we're planning to go to the world

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom