How do you plan your disney trip

mousebymarriage

Oh, I forgot to mention my kids watch the planning DVD's (new and old) over and over and over again and they read the Birnbaum Book for Kids constantly. My DH reads the Birnbaum book and the Unofficial Guide hundreds of times. Plus my kids make lists like crazy about which rides and attractions and what order they want to ride them. My DH makes a "packing list" he even writes underwear on the list, who the heck needs a list to remember to pack clean underwear!:eek:

Mikester71

We get down there and usually decide the night before or in the morning when we all get up which park to hit up. We do tend to go to DTD the night we arrive though and always seem to make MK the first park we visit the next day, our first FULL day down there. This year's trip we threw the kids for a loop by going to Blizzard Beach on the second full day instead of Epcot. It was quite comical, as they kept saying "But we are SUPPOSE to go to Epcot today!" based solely on the fact that we did on our first 2 trips down there. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom