how do you know which park you will be in to book your restaurant?

Spikerdink

I actually don't find booking the ADRs so far out that restrictive. Once I know I am going to WDW and have the room booked, I ask the others in my travelling party where they might want to eat and where they might want to avoid. With that information, I construct a general plan of meals. I then try to get the ADRS and go to my backup plans if necessary.

Other than the ADRs and a possible tour, my day is open to whatever we want to do. I have never felt the pressure of hurring to meet a reservation deadline and have seen/done everything we want to do on the trip.

For me, its a way to start the trip and get into thinking of Disney and every so often I will revisit my plans and possibly make a change to an ADR. Mostly I like the certainty of having a definite TS meal set.

I was in MK two years ago and this family of 5 came to the front desk - the mom thought she had reservations, they didn't, they asked to be seated, it was going to be a wait....kids got whiny, dad got y, mom started to cry. Not what I want to remember on my Disney vacation!!!:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom