How do you increase your Member rank/title?

loveglobe

Original Poster
If there's a sticky post about this I can't find it, and I've done a search too. It's clear that your title (New Member, Well-Known Member etc.) is related to how many posts you've made (or is it likes?) but I can't figure out what the thresholds are for each category. Can anyone clarify this for me or is this like a secret club thing where if I make enough posts I'll get tapped on the shoulder by a stranger and given the answer on paper that self destructs 10 seconds after reading...?

loveglobe

Original Poster
Yes I saw that but where in that link does it list the thresholds for Member titles? Something like 100 posts and you become an Active member, 1000 and you become Well-Known etc....

RMichael21

If there's a sticky post about this I can't find it, and I've done a search too. It's clear that your title (New Member, Well-Known Member etc.) is related to how many posts you've made (or is it likes?) but I can't figure out what the thresholds are for each category. Can anyone clarify this for me or is this like a secret club thing where if I make enough posts I'll get tapped on the shoulder by a stranger and given the answer on paper that self destructs 10 seconds after reading...?
I believe that you get "Well-Known Member" after 250 likes, but correct me if I'm wrong.

loveglobe

Original Poster
Okay so let's sum up what we've learned so far shall we?

New Member: loser with 0-?? posts
Member: shrouded in mystery (maybe 50+ posts?)
Active Member: requires CIA clearance (maybe 150+ posts?)
Well Known Member: 250+ likes (or is it posts??)
Generalissimo: 100,000 posts plus working knowledge of Italian politics
Towny Loser: 1,000,000 posts (the goal obviously)

loveglobe

Original Poster
BREAKING NEWS: Upon posting that last message which I think was my 30th, I received 5 Trophy points for "Keeps Coming Back" and suddenly became a bonafide Member (no longer New). So here's my slightly revised list:

New Member: 0-29 posts
Member: 30-?? posts (still somewhat shrouded in mystery)

I guess I'll keep updating this thread each time my status changes just for fun. Feel free to place bets on how long it'll take for me to get to Generalissimo (I'm thinking at least a few months at my rate.... ;))

MattC

BREAKING NEWS: Upon posting that last message which I think was my 30th, I received 5 Trophy points for "Keeps Coming Back" and suddenly became a bonafide Member (no longer New). So here's my slightly revised list:

New Member: 0-29 posts
Member: 30-?? posts (still somewhat shrouded in mystery)

I guess I'll keep updating this thread each time my status changes just for fun. Feel free to place bets on how long it'll take for me to get to Generalissimo (I'm thinking at least a few months at my rate.... ;))

Everyone needs a hobby :)

MOXOMUMD

latest-1.jpg

Just keep posting... just keep posting.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom