How do you get to Chef Mickeys from Pop?

bsmartin2000

Original Poster
I would like to make an early (before park opening) ADR at Chef Mickeys but how do you get there from a resort? Trying to figure out adrs early in case I get lucky and can get them!

HouCuseChickie

Buses start running aroun 6:30am- mainly to accomodate guests for meals just like yours as well as tours and other early morning guest activities. You should be able to approach any of the buses to see if they can take you to the Contemporary for your character meal. We've done this several times with character meals and it's been a breeze. If worse comes to worse, you can take a bus to the Magic Kingdom. It's a very easy walk from the bus area to the Contemporary.

HouCuseChickie

Also, since MK has its own host of early morning meals and activities- you will most definitely see early MK buses. While I've never been out right at 6:30a, we've been out there around 6:50-6:55a and we have seen buses for every single park.

popcenturylover

We had an early morning reservation at Kona & we just called a cab. Much faster than the bus! If you don't want to pay a cab then Disneycouple07's advice is good!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Buses start running aroun 6:30am- mainly to accomodate guests for meals just like yours as well as tours and other early morning guest activities. You should be able to approach any of the buses to see if they can take you to the Contemporary for your character meal. We've done this several times with character meals and it's been a breeze. If worse comes to worse, you can take a bus to the Magic Kingdom. It's a very easy walk from the bus area to the Contemporary.
What she said unless you have a car!

maryszhi

the best way is to take a bus to any of the parks and then transfer to a monorail or bus to the contemporary. If it is very early in the morning, they do offer special transport, but your reservation must be really early and you must contact the front desk. If worst comes to worst, you can always take a taxi cab. hope this helps :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom