How do you get old FP with Magicbands ?

Donal Duck

Original Poster
I'm hoping the old paper FP are still in operation next month.

We're getting the Magicbands and I was wondering how do you get them with the Magicbands ?
Would I need all of them to make FP reservations for my whole family ?

Thanks.

awoogala

magicbands do not get old fp. They only get fp+. You can pick and modify them on the Disney website, or the "My Disney Experience" app. You need a Kttw card or ap, or regular paper ticket to get the regular fp. Soon they are phasing out KTTW cards if you get a magicband, so you may not even have that option.

SteveAZee

Can I use the tickets I purchased (paper tickets from Undercover Tourist) in the FP machines, or do I need to trade them in for KTTW cards? I'll also have my MB and FP+ selections to work from.

awoogala

Can I use the tickets I purchased (paper tickets from Undercover Tourist) in the FP machines, or do I need to trade them in for KTTW cards? I'll also have my MB and FP+ selections to work from.
your paper tickets should work. They say no more kttw cards.. after October something? not sure of the date.

CaptainShortty

Are they true "paper tickets" or are they tickets that have been turned over to the RFID media. If they are true paper tickets, they will likely not work in the old FP machines.

CaptainShortty

your paper tickets should work. They say no more kttw cards.. after October something? not sure of the date.

The test was currently pushed back a few weeks and when it is done it will be done at a few resorts at a time to "test and adjust" just like all the phases of MM+ have done.

SteveAZee

Are they true "paper tickets" or are they tickets that have been turned over to the RFID media. If they are true paper tickets, they will likely not work in the old FP machines.

They are actually plastic (sorry for the confusion) but they don't indicate KTTW... they are simply park admission tickets, so I assume that I could use them in a FP machine as if I were a non-resort guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom