How do you Dis-nify your day!

baloofigment14

I watch the Movie Based attractions on my Big Screen..My favorite is still Muppet*Vision
DSC03186_zps1db3dd5b.jpg

Muppet Vision never gets old. Nothing better than those corny jokes!

donaldtoo

Along with bein' on here and another site, as well as Disney music and youtube videos, an office and home full of pics and souvies, etc., I have another way that may be somewhat unique to me.
I'm a designer for an architectural firm so I get to do lots of renderings. I always manage to hide a few Hidden Mickey's in those renderings somewhere. One of my favorites is when I'm doin' a home or building where any of the exterior finish is rough cut stone. The rendering of a home I finished the day before yesterday has 7 HM's in it...! :D :)

KCheatle

Besides coming on here everyday (which is a must for me), The kids and I watch old planning DVDs - the one from 2010 (Give a Day, Get a day) is a great one. It has all of the parks, hotels, DTD, etc. We also watch youtube videos when we're/I'm feeling really "Disney Deprived." I've tried to limit the youtube videos lately because we do leave in 73 days, and I want there to be a "separation." I want my kids to miss it and I want to miss it so when we get there we enjoy it even more.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
If my computers could think and speak for themselves, they would probably say, "really, you're watching this AGAIN?!". This one definitely "Dis-nify's" my day!

Paul jr

If my computers could think and speak for themselves, they would probably say, "really, you're watching this AGAIN?!". This one definitely "Dis-nify's" my day!

:) You make a 32 old man cry with this one... No shame!!
For my DW and I we listen to Sorcerer Radio a web radio with Disney Parc music all day long.
And of course I come here every day.

ToyStoryMiss

I Disney-fy my day every day! :)
I basically just go on here, YouTube, listen to my Disney songs, sing Disney songs (every day! :D)
and look through old pictures/autograph books. :p

JiminyandTink

This forum and all the great folks on it are a lifesaver (I even enjoy the "spirited" debates that come up).

At work, my MK coffee cup and WDW trinkets on my desk (Monorail, Disney Bus, Figment & Mickey Vinylmtions) help too.

Other than that, some good park music, YouTube and old vaction photos/videos do the trick.

Of course the ultamite way to Dis-nify your day... Is planning the next trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom