How do they do it???

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
How do the dream makers at Disney make everyone so happy. I have been to tons of theme parks and WDW is the only one where everyone has a great time. What do they slip drugs into your drink or something? Any thoughts on this matter?

SteveUK

I'm gonna try really hard not to enjoy myself next time just to prove you wrong. I think you should get a discount at the gate is you promise not to enjoy yourself.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Originally posted by SteveUK
I'm gonna try really hard not to enjoy myself next time just to prove you wrong. I think you should get a discount at the gate is you promise not to enjoy yourself.

LMAO:lol:

Walk up to the check-in desk and say this:
"Listen if I promise not to have a good time will you give me free tickets to Cirque"

DCA Fan

Seriously....:lol:

I think that it might be that "You paid to get in, you might as well enjoy yourself," or something like that.

foxfire

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

LMAO:lol:

After watching the Disney World channel in your room hours on end you start to hate the idiot who came up with the jingle "It's the Zip-A-De-Doo-Da tip for today" Then again mabye its just me.

No, this definitely bugs me. I usually stay @ the Ramada on Reedy Creek and tune into the WDW resort channel while getting ready. To this day that tune is stuck in my head. That and the disturbing image of a 6 foot tall park hopper ticket...

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Does n e body know if you can record the Disney World channel? If you can... can somebody pls tell me how to obtain a tape? Thanks you guys!

xCinderellax

Hey! I love that "Tip for Today" song! Its the best, makes me feel like I'm home when I hear it at the Resort!

LOL! I love that song...by the end of my trips...I have what they say about every Theme Park memorized. :lol:

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mr Disney
Does n e body know if you can record the Disney World channel? If you can... can somebody pls tell me how to obtain a tape? Thanks you guys!

Sure. Bring a VCR to Disney World. Hook it up to the TV and push record.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom