How do I use my Main Entrance pass at a different resort?

kmy3468

Original Poster
Hi! Disneyland Resort Cast Member here! I plan to go to Florida sometime next year, but I wanted to ask how to use your main entrance pass there. It's just me and one other person (he's an operating participant in Downtown Disney, green ID). A friend that went to Disneyworld told me you have to get the main entrance pass tickets in advanced, does anybody know how to do this? Also, does anybody know if the operating participant IDs would work over there? I'm not too familiar with how to use the HUB so I'm also trying to find where I could get the discounted hotels/cruise prices just so I can figure out my budget. Thank you guys in advance!

MichaelaSP

Hi! Disneyland Resort Cast Member here! I plan to go to Florida sometime next year, but I wanted to ask how to use your main entrance pass there. It's just me and one other person (he's an operating participant in Downtown Disney, green ID). A friend that went to Disneyworld told me you have to get the main entrance pass tickets in advanced, does anybody know how to do this? Also, does anybody know if the operating participant IDs would work over there? I'm not too familiar with how to use the HUB so I'm also trying to find where I could get the discounted hotels/cruise prices just so I can figure out my budget. Thank you guys in advance!
Contact guest services. They’ll help you. Also check the HUB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom