How do I modify plans on mydisneyexperience app?

bsmartin2000

Original Poster
Can someone please tell me how to modify my reservations if free dining becomes available? I am afraid I will do something wrong and lose my reservations. In the past I have always called in the morning but this trip I had to book 2 rooms as 8 of us are going so it is a possible deal bee if we don't get free dining.

nickys

Premium Member
Not sure you can do it on the app.
Log in on the website and next to your reservations it should say if you can modify.

Agreed. If you’re adding some kind of deal then I’m pretty sure that technically it means cancelling and adding a new reservation. The phone CMs may be able to do that under the same reservation number, but I don’t think you can do it online.

bsmartin2000

Original Poster
I just spent two hours on the phone waiting to speak to a CM who confirmed that I cannot modify current reservations to get free dining. I will have to call.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I just spent two hours on the phone waiting to speak to a CM who confirmed that I cannot modify current reservations to get free dining. I will have to call.
I would never spend that much time on hold with WDW. When I call I hit 0 until it gives me a wait time. If that time is higher than 10 minutes I redial. Just had to give that nugget of info to my friend a couple days ago when she messaged me complaining how long it said she would be on hold. She messaged me a few minutes later to say she took my advice and un that few minutes got through to someone and had her question answered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom