How do I get from POR to Ohanas?

vaquino2000

Transportation Question?

Could I get to Ohanas from POR taking a bus to the Magic Kingdom and then the monorail to Poly. Do I have to go into the Magic Kingdom to catch the monorail. Any help is appreciated. I have reservations at 6:45 pm and I arrive at the airport at 3:00. I am afraid we wont be able to make it :veryconfu

By the way, this forum has been so much help to me. This is the first time I actually post, everything else has already been posted on this forum.

wannab@dis

Welcome to the forums and your first post!!

Driving is always an option, just tell the attendant that you have a PS for dinner. The other option is to grab a bus to either MK or Epcot and catch the monorail to the Poly. You do not have to enter either park to get on the Monorail.

One thing, if you go to Epcot, you will need to switch to the Resort monorail at the TTC.

Enjoy your trip and the meal! Great place to eat!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

That is going to most likely be your best bet. You can also get on a bus (or boat) to DTD and from there get on the bus that will take you over to the Polynesian.

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

wannab@dis said:
One thing, if you go to Epcot, you will need to switch to the Resort monorail at the TTC.

Maybe not. Poly and the TTC are right next to each other. It's almost faster to walk from the Epcot monorail to the resort. It's only about 2-3 blocks.

But if you arrive at the airport at 3pm, you'll get your bags and stuff then (worst case) catch a Mears shuttle. That will put you at POR check in by 4:30, maybe a little earlier but probably not. Once at POR check into your room, then leave your bag with baggage services. By then it might be close to 5. Try to get an MK bus so you might wait 20 minutes. The bus right might be as much as 15 so you'll arrive at the MK bus stop by 5:45. The monorail or boat over to Poly (maybe another 15-20 minutes tops).

So as long as your flight isn't late, you shouldn't have any problem making it to Poly from POR by 6:45.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You will be fine in terms of time. I would imagine giving a LOT of extra time that you will be at your resort by 4:30 or so. Check in and change if needed & leave resort by no later than 5:30. Take the monorail or boat to the Polynesian ( Read the signs though there are a lot of boats going to different places!) Be at the Polynesian by 6:30 easily!!!! Getting back to the resort, depending on what tiem the Magic Kingdom closeson that day either return back to MK and take the bus back to your resort or go to Downtown Disney and change buses back to Riverside!! I know you will have a great time!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Moustronaut said:
Maybe not. Poly and the TTC are right next to each other. It's almost faster to walk from the Epcot monorail to the resort. It's only about 2-3 blocks.

But if you arrive at the airport at 3pm, you'll get your bags and stuff then (worst case) catch a Mears shuttle. That will put you at POR check in by 4:30, maybe a little earlier but probably not. Once at POR check into your room, then leave your bag with baggage services. By then it might be close to 5. Try to get an MK bus so you might wait 20 minutes. The bus right might be as much as 15 so you'll arrive at the MK bus stop by 5:45. The monorail or boat over to Poly (maybe another 15-20 minutes tops).

So as long as your flight isn't late, you shouldn't have any problem making it to Poly from POR by 6:45.
great minds????? Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom