How Disney Crazy Are You?: So I just sit here...

KordovaJD

So, we're all booked, just over 200 (216) days out.

There's obviously nothing I can do for a while regarding plans, i.e. dining and FP+ reservation.

But I still log in, every day, and just look at my Disney account and check that the reservations are still there. Literally, I just sit there and look at with a smile on my face.

Anyone else that crazy?

21stamps

I'm logging in here, on disney's website, touring plans, dcl website, cruise critic, and several more...but not with a smile on my face!!!lol

Totally self inflicted stress, but every time I make a decision I end up switching it. I'm losing my mind.

Out of curiosity what is the advantage of booking so far out? I'm going crazy and I leave in November lol

Upvote 0

belledream

I looove just logging into MDE and just looking over my reservation. Whether it says 300 days to go or 30! Just knowing that it's out there, it's coming, and it's mine, makes me grin from ear to ear.

People think I'm crazy for starting my countdown so early, but it makes the vacation seem longer. :D

Upvote 0

KordovaJD

Original Poster
I'm logging in here, on disney's website, touring plans, dcl website, cruise critic, and several more...but not with a smile on my face!!!lol

Totally self inflicted stress, but every time I make a decision I end up switching it. I'm losing my mind.

Out of curiosity what is the advantage of booking so far out? I'm going crazy and I leave in November lol

Really there is no advantage. We're using a trip planner for the first time, so I suppose if a better deal comes along she will evaluate whether to re-book us on that deal. We did it because it's a big family trip with several family groups going, so it made sense to book as early as we could to make sure everyone had time to plan and pay, etc. I would normally only consider booking just before 180 days if dining made a big difference to me. Most of the time just before 90 days for FP+ purposes.

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

I pretty much have 13 tabs open on my computer at all times of Disney websites. I smile looking at menus, or my dining plans, or my countdown to online check in. I need serious help. I wake up every morning and refresh My Disney Experience app, just to make sure everything is still there, and this isn't one big dream.

I am just as Disney crazy as you. :)

Upvote 0

SDisney90

I pretty much have 13 tabs open on my computer at all times of Disney websites. I smile looking at menus, or my dining plans, or my countdown to online check in. I need serious help. I wake up every morning and refresh My Disney Experience app, just to make sure everything is still there, and this isn't one big dream.

You mean I'm not the only one ?! Lol

Upvote 0

KordovaJD

Original Poster

I'm feeling a lot better that I'm not actually insane, or at least I'm not alone.

Upvote 0

Jacrazy

My name is Ilene and I'm Disney crazy. Last weekend I booked that last item on the list -- our outgoing flight. I've changed our ADRs quite a few time and FP+s. Looking and tweaking my reservations everyday. I'm pretty sure I've got my dining plans and FP plans the way I want them. Now you know what I'm doing at this very moment? I'm going through the restaurants on the Disney site and making a list of ones that I might want to try next time -- which will probably be in another 4 years. Thank goodness for you all because I don't know anyone else that understands my compulsion.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Nothing crazy about that. Theres nothing better than having the reservation booked and knowing that youre definitely going. Now you have time to plan, consider plans, rework plans until you get to the 180 day mark and lock in some of those decisions. Counting down daily and knowing its getting closer every day builds excitement .... lucky you. Keep on smiling and enjoying the experience.

Upvote 0

KordovaJD

Original Poster
My name is Ilene and I'm Disney crazy.

Hi Ilene...

latest

Upvote 0

Jacrazy

Hi! I'm getting so excited! I use my grandchildren as an excuse. "Oh, I'm taking my grand kids to Disney World." People ask me if they're a good age to go. What? When is there not a good age to go?

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I am the SAME way! LOL We booked our trip not even a week after coming home from our November trip last year. We now have 59 days to go! Dining is all booked, I got our magical express stuff in the mail, I booked our FP's yesterday and we did online check-in. Now we just wait. It is coming so fast, I am starting to get sad because I don't want the trip to come and go. This is my nieces first trip, so it is extra special for us. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom