How Crowded?

TheSimpsons2021

Original Poster
Hi I just seen that lots of family's with kids under 12 and 7(school age) be going either a week, couple a days or the same week before us does this mean it wlll so mega/really crowded that we will only be able to go on 1 or 2 rides even the rides with fastpass. And also will not be able to meet 'n' greet the characters to have their autograph and have photos taken with them especially characters that only meet 'n' greet in the parks and not only in the restaurants and hotels.

DisneyJoe

More details would help - for example, when will you be going?

You can definitely do more than 1-2 rides per day with and without Fastpass, even during Christmas and Easter.

Bolna

I was there last August when the parks were packed and I managed to go on a lot of rides, especially later in the evenings. However, some rides I just had to get into a 40 minutes line otherwise I would not have been able to go. In my experience Big Thunder Mountain was the first to run out of FPs and that was around lunch time. I guess Peter Pan would run out early as well.

RonAnnArbor

Your dates will be manageable. Saturday will be more crowded than Sunday. It never is completely unmanageable, even on the most crowded of days. You'll be able to do just about everything you want to in one day, let alone 5 days....Have fun! Post your trip report after you get back!

m steve

Joe is right. It seems that more people sleep in at DLP than they do at WDW. Last July we were at the gate at opening and there weren't more than 25 people there. This was on a Saturday and Sunday. The crowds swamp the park pretty quickly after opening for non resort guests, though. If you are staying on property you will do just fine. Go to BTMRR as soon as Frontierland opens.

croboy82

Plus if you stay at a DisneyHotel you get early hour which we used to go to Peter Pan etc. It was beautiful to be in the park when it was almost empty :)

I think Crush at the Studio Park tends to have one of the longest waits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom