How crowded?

Katherine

Ok so it's been awhile since I've been to WDW on spring Break (mar 18-23) and I was wondering how crowded will it really be? Wait times? what can I expect, I'm just a bit worried at this point.:( any answers/suggestions would be great!:)

TURKEY

Originally posted by disneydummy125
It could be crowded, but if you plan everything right it shouldn't be too bad. Also, in our area the schools don't get out for spring break until April 2.

What area are you in? You don't mention it in your profile. It might help.

The week starting the 14th will be the start of the peak spring break. It will last through Easter.

However, I don't feel lines will be much over 30-45 minutes for most attractions.

Upvote 0

imagineersrock

i too was a little worried about going around those same dates [i'm going for a day to epcot on the 19th]

-worried about how busy it would be, i checked the disney site, and was somewhat comforted to know that they consider spring break to be between april 3-15.

i'm hypothesizing that it won't be unusually busy because i went just days before x-mas [x-mas break] assuming it would be packed. -and it was suprisingly quiet.

so hopefully, for the both of us, things won't be too bad.

:cool:

Upvote 0

KimPossible

does anyone know how crowded the parks will be the first to second week of june. i usually go the last week of august but have to change this year. can anyone give me a clue as to average wait times, park times, etc.?

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Katherine......the time period in which you will be visiting WDW is the same time as Spring Break is starting for a lot of us Floridians. Along with that new Play 4 Days pass they've got running, expect the parks to have somewhat of high attendance, but not high as saying there's going to be hour waits for attractions, as turkey leg boy said you probably won't be waiting anymore than 30-45 minutes, though expect big lines for Test Track and Mission: SPACE at Epcot (if you are visiting), Rock n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror at the Studios (if you are visiting), along with all the mountains at MK.

KimPossible.....1st-2nd weeks of June will not be that bad. School will be letting out for most kids during that time frame and many families will not be heading out just yet for their vacations. Expect crowds in the moderate range.

Upvote 0

imagineersrock

Originally posted by KimPossible
does anyone know how crowded the parks will be the first to second week of june. i usually go the last week of august but have to change this year. can anyone give me a clue as to average wait times, park times, etc.?

first few days of june will probably be pretty crowded. [thats when they have the gay days thing going on]

Upvote 0

SkipperTina

It's busy all of the time now. And for spring break, you can guarantee that anything through March and April is going to be crowded. June shouldn't be as bad as August, but like someone else said, the first weekend of June is part of "Gay Days" in the park, so be ready for that.

Upvote 0

Katherine

Original Poster
Thanks everyone I was thinking waits up at an 1+ hours but you guys have made me less nervous about it. I really want my friend to be able to see as much as possible because she hasn't been since she was little and probably won't go again for awhile(unless I take her again :lol: ). Thanks again this has lifted a weight from my shoulders!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

real_ironman

I'll be down from March 26th - April 3rd. Sounds like I'm going after springbreak for Northeast schools and before springbreak for school in the area.

I hope that's the case, cause I (like everone else) don't like long lines.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom