How busy is the Saturday of Gay Days?

md1982

Original Poster
Hi all, planning a trip for the first week in October. Hoping to do 3 consecutive days with hopper. Having a hard time deciding which 3 days to pick. Fantasmic only showing the Saturday Oct. 6 of Gay Days. Halloween parties on the 2nd and 5th. Anyone have experience of the parks for Gay Days and crowds? Saturday is scheduled for the Disneyland day...would DCA be ok that day? Trying to see as much as we can and entertainment options on the weekdays will be limited. Should we do three weekdays with shorter hours, less entertainment and less crowds. Or maybe a Thurs-Sat option be better to get in stuff we'd miss during the week? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Curious Constance

I happened to go during this event before, and I didn't notice much of a difference at all. I think you'd be better served trying to plan around AP blockouts, and going when the most AP levels are blocked than avoiding this event.

Antaundra

I suggest having a reservation at a restaurant if you go for gay days. The one year I went I spent more time in line for food and drinks than I did for attractions. Of coarse now that counter service restaurants offer mobile ordering it might make having a reservation less necessary. The parks in general were crowded but not super packed and less people are bringing kids so there’s less strollers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom