How 'bout this?!?

Mr_Incredible

So my wife and I finished an incredible (pun intended) vacation in September, and figured we wouldnt be back for a long time. In fact, we are going to Universal for thanksgiving in 2013, but no disney.

Until NOW!

We are also traveling to West Palm in April to visit family.....and on our way up home we have decided to go to Magic Kingdom and Epcot for a couple of day stay at a value resort with our son! We are so excited, and I am so excited that I can fire up the iphone disney countdown app again!

100 days!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
So my wife and I finished an incredible (pun intended) vacation in September, and figured we wouldnt be back for a long time. In fact, we are going to Universal for thanksgiving in 2013, but no disney.

Until NOW!

We are also traveling to West Palm in April to visit family.....and on our way up home we have decided to go to Magic Kingdom and Epcot for a couple of day stay at a value resort with our son! We are so excited, and I am so excited that I can fire up the iphone disney countdown app again!

100 days!!!
Take me with you I'm not going itl June! Have so much fun and magic!

Upvote 0

DisneyAubs

Until NOW!

100 days!!!
Yea!!! We have family that lives in Jacksonville, but we never have time to squeeze in a few extra days at WDW. It kills me to be that close and not go to my favorite place! Glad you got a new countdown. :)

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
Okay, I'll bite. What app do you like? Looking for a good countdown app myself - this reply caused me to look in the app store and I only see three???? .99cents each...

RP
The one I use is a purple background with cinderella castle and a gold clock on it in the foreground. It was .99

They have great stock photos to use like now I have SSE.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom