How bad is the Disney Pizza Delivery service?

jkl2000

Original Poster
Is the pizza really bad? How desperate do you have to be to eat it? Haven't read much good about it online.
If you have a recommendation for an offsite pizza delivery service, I'd like to know. Probably we won't need it, but it's always a possibility.

zurgandfriend

We tried the pizza once, it was an inch of cheese on top of ketchup. My DS was about 5 and to get him to eat a slice I had to make jokes that there was so much cheese because Mickey was a mouse and that's the way he liked it.

Becky

Is the pizza really bad? How desperate do you have to be to eat it?
I would NOT spend the extra money/DDP credits for the delivery. I don't know how it works elsewhere but at POP you don't have to stand in the food line. You walk up order the pizza they give you a pager. You pay for the pizzia and 10 minutes later it is ready. When we pick ours up we alway grab some packets of cheese and red peppers that they have sitting out. That greatly improves the eatability of the pizza.

MaryJaneP

We got a offsite place to deliver pizza and wings but I can't recall the name. I think it was 2003 or thereabouts and it was expensive but oh so necessary.

jkl2000

Original Poster
On par with a good frozen pizza is about what I expected. Not doing DDP, so just wanted a few opinions in case of emergency.

Yeah, read the warnings about the fliers in another thread somewhere.

Thanks!

lunchbox1175

PORS does a good family size pizza at the food court.I think it's 16"..But the delivery is so slow..I ordered one only last week and it's still not arrived..:rolleyes:..
Yep, same happened to us, we were just not feeling well at all, and really hungry so we decided to try that and it took forever. Pizza was decent, but nothing I would order again.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
We had a pizza delivered to the room in 2011. We were at CR and had friends staying off site, and we had a pizza sent up to snack on while watching the water parade from the balcony. It was edible, but not much of a value. I'd rather go down to Contempo Cafe and get a burger or salad to carry up to the room. Better food and better value, for us.

KeithVH

I sometimes think pizza tastes proportionately better depending on the circumstances. We flew in late one time and were at the GF. Late enough after diiner that we didn't want typical fare. Ended up at Gasparilla's and it was made to order right there. Walked back to the room and we enjoyed it at our leisure. As was said before, wouldn't do it all the time. But I've had worse from the national chains too.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
PORS does a good family size pizza at the food court.I think it's 16"..But the delivery is so slow..I ordered one only last week and it's still not arrived..:rolleyes:..
I heard they were waiting on Haggis trapping season to open in October so as to get your fresh toppings you requested

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom