How are y'all making the most of the quarantine?

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
I live in Florida and things in my area have been opened in some way or another for a few weeks now so if we choose we can go out and about. Of course with a mask and social distancing and some other restrictions in place. The whole quarantine thing is fine now because things are slightly getting back to normal. Maybe about 25% worth of normalcy.

Disney Crazed

I have two little sisters ages 10 and 8 and I am 13 so we play video games and board games and sing karoke. We are also all home schooled by my mom so we got that to do during the week as we are all finishing up our assignments now for this year thank god.

Letteyeti

I am a very social person so when the quarantine was in full force I was going stir crazy. I was missing school and my friends, my boyfriend, Missing going to Disney Springs and Walt Disney World(yes I live close). I think I was also driving my parents crazy.

Doodlelicious

I am an Art Education student who obviously loves art so I have spent a considerable amount of time just sketching. We also have a small gym in our basement so I use my time there each day for a workout. In the beginning of the isolation I was still in college after being sent home and was doing my work via online so that also kept me quite busy. It still hasn't been easy because all of my in person social time with my friends has been cut and that has been very difficult. As things have eased somewhat that has gotten better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom