How are the crowds now..........

darkrose

We're planning on being there next weekend as well (15th and 16th) for a quick getaway vacation. We live in Jacksonville and my parents were down there last weekend (We're all AP holders). They said it was crowded, but they've seen worse.

You have to remember that Starwars Weekends kicks off next weekend and the Flower and Garden festival is going on at EC. Expect MGM and EC to be pretty crowded.

My parents said that MK had an average crowd for a weekend...which means it was pretty crowded.

raven

Originally posted by june0802
How are the crowds now. We will be there 5/15-21.

I'll be there too!

Weekends on the off seasons are almost always crowded because the locals come out.

BalooChicago

I was at the parks M-F last week... Crowds were not too bad. It rained on Monday, so crowds were light that day... MK and AK seemed to be the most crowded the whole time, Epcot the least. Longest wait that I didn't fastpass was 20 minutes for POTC on Friday, but the previous two times I walked on... It was a great time. Fantasyland was a little crazy due to both small world and Snow White being closed (The Peter Pan line was HUGE) but Philharmagic went pretty quick and was absolutely awesome.

speck76

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
Maybe those ten people just happen to be extrordinarilly slow senior citizens who happen to love Peter Pan.:hammer:

Of course, they are all riding scooters too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom