How about us ?

Daddyoh

Original Poster
We have been DVC members since 2000. We "LOVE THE MOUSE !":ROFLOL:Although at times we feel taken for granted of when we see package deals with super offers for much less then what our vacation is costing as a member. We know that as members when we bought in we were demonstrating our LOVE and support for DISNEY, and that investment was based on the economics of that time. We know and appreciate what we have acquired and understand the economics of today, and they are not pretty. We just would like to see some mutual appreciation at times and maybe offered some type of better discount on park tickets. A suggestion maybe based on length of stay, or advance ticket sale that are discounted further then what they are, maybe based on resort, a particular type of ticket ? some type of ticket promotion. Should I be unaware :veryconfu of any member ticket offers PLEASE someone let me know. We always have purchased our tickets at WDW to feel secure that they will be genuine, for we have read about those deals that tickets basically are not and will not be honored. I'm sure that Disney can come up with some sort of promotion for DVC Members that will generate income for them and be beneficial and a win win for it's members as well during these hard times. I hope to hear from those of you that are experiencing the similar thoughts for their up coming vacations,maybe together we can have Disney say "YES WE CAN". Thanks ! :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can still get all the same deals you see advertised you simply can not use your DVC points to pay for it. The harsh reality is that the promotions are there to fill empty rooms. DVC members have to pay whether they go or not so what incentive is there for Disney to offer you more perks? You signed a contract thereby agreeing to the terms of that contract and in that contract there was no mention of guaranteed additional perks. If you think that you are being treated unfairly or that you would be better of from a financial aspect not having DVC then you always have the option to sell.

DisneyJoe

Don't DVC members get a $100 discount off of an Annual Pass?

http://allears.net/pl/apass.htm#dvcapfaq

Although at times we feel taken for granted of when we see package deals with super offers for much less then what our vacation is costing as a member.

Are you comparing apples to apples? Also, as I understand it, as Disney raise resort room "rack rates", your price is locked in for the life of your contract.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom