how about the tree house villas

Firewolfe51

Original Poster
silly question but does anybody know who is staying in the TREE HOUSE VILLAS? On our recent trip (which by the way was our honeymoon) I played golf at LBV and you can tell that someone is staying in most all of the villas. anyway just wondering if anyone knew anything about that!

Littlebit

Coastieboy00-

I am VERY glad to hear that the Treehouse Villas are still in use. Honestly, I've driven past the entrance to the "resort" area many times and it's always looked overgrown and sort of abandoned, which I always found kinda sad.

Of course it wasn't official information, but I heard that they had used the Treehouse Villas for College Program housing for a while and the houses really took a beating....Yes? No?

JC03

We took the boat ride from Port Orleans to Dowwntown Disney last week, and the boat driver said the Villas are currently being used by international students in the College Program. He said they only allow students returning for a 2nd of 3rd year to use the Villas due to some 1st year students causing some problems/messing up the Villas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom