how about a tiered extra time at night model

buckeyegator

Original Poster
what about the 2 hours for deluxe guests, say a hour and a half for moderate and 1 hour for value, something for everyone, plus more people in the parks equals more spending.

Smiley/OCD

How about if you choose to spend the extra money to stay on property regardless of which resort you stay at, you are entitled to extra magic hours as a perk of staying in the bubble…oh wait, they tried that already.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
They may not but if I paid for a deluxe and had to wade through throngs of poors for an hour or hour and a half I would be po'ed
leonardo di caprio cheers GIF

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Asking for perks on rooms that you willingly buy without them?

Damn! I bet Bob Iger is gonna love this…”let’s get his private cell (the one only the stockbrokers have) and pitch it to him right now!!

NickMaio

what about the 2 hours for deluxe guests, say a hour and a half for moderate and 1 hour for value, something for everyone, plus more people in the parks equals more spending.
Why not treat everyone same....this model worked in the past.
This hierarchy junk is really sticking it to everyone below deluxe.

Everyone could feel like they are getting something special that other pars don't offer.

Free fast passes and EMH.....just a crazy thought.

DfromATX

So how does that work when deluxe guests get extra magic hours in the evenings? What happens if a "throngs of poor" person tries to ride something? I'm assuming they don't herd them all up and kick them out lol. Or, am I wrong and the extra magic hours are for everyone? (I thought I read that the extra hours perk were for deluxe guests only.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom