Housing Information For August 2 Arrivals

sanita

Original Poster
I recieved this email from the Disney Recruitment it says:
"You have selected the Early Arrival date of August 2, 2006.
Housing Information
When you arrive, you will be assigned to live in an apartment where Disney College Program Cast Members are already living and about to complete their programs.
When the rest of the program participants begin to arrive, you will be required to move to a different apartment where all roommates share the same departure date.
We understand this may be an inconvenience, and we want to be sure you are aware of this prior to arriving."
Damn Damn Damn, that means Aug 2 arrivals will be place in an apartment where other CPs will be already already living. My plan was to get at check-in early and get to an apartment first so I can pick out the best room with the bathroom. I guess that plan is shot to hell now.

Darwin

You still might be the first to pick a new room if you are already there. Are they moving you after other CM arrive or at the same time as they arrive? If you're moving then, then you could pack up the night before and move first thing in the morning while your collegues are still arriving.

MBrantleyIUP

It won't be so bad. i bet the other cast members will be leaving a couple days before the new ones come, so we might be able to move in before anyone else. you have to look at the bright side of everything!

sanita

Original Poster
MBrantleyIUP said:
It won't be so bad. i bet the other cast members will be leaving a couple days before the new ones come, so we might be able to move in before anyone else. you have to look at the bright side of everything!

you're right but the hassle of moving out is a drag

MMP

That sucks, that happened to my international college program roommates, they got put in apartments with us traditional cp's who were all leaving in a month and a half so it gave them just enough time to get to know us and get settled before they had to move.

daringstoic

Moving's not a lot of fun, but it does give you an opportunity to meet a whole new set of people. I'm currently in my third apartment for my program, and I have a friend who's on his fourth. Since January I've had 14 different roommates, and I've only had conflicts with 2 of them.

LadynTheTramp

I'm August 2nd too, and I'm wondering why I didn't get an e-mail. I didnt' find out about this until I read this forum! It won't be too bad though, I'm sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom