Housekeeping

marcriss

Original Poster
Hi!

We're contemplating buying DVC this year and I was wondering whether you get any housekeeping services during your stay? (clean towels, beds made, etc.)

And from what I've read the studios are basic hotel rooms?

Thanks!

pacochran

You don't get daily service unless you pay for it. They do bring you clean towels during your stay I think on day 3 or 4. If you stay more than 7 days they do come in and do a full cleaning. Other wise you are on your own.

As to the Studios we've only stayed in the one bedrooms so couldn't really say though seeing the floor plans I think it is a little bigger because it has the small frige and a microwave.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As a DVC member you do not get housekeeping, aside from a weekly visit, unless you pay extra for it. If you are paying cash for a DVC room you will get daily housekeeping.

Here is a sketch of the rooms at BLT

BayLakeTowerRoomLayouts.jpg

Pluto'sGrl

I feel they're better than average hotel rooms. You would have to stay at a deluxe resort to have a private balcony but all DVC accomodations have private balconies. It's a nice feature. Plus they're a little roomier than the average hotel room...most average hotel rooms do not include full size sofas and little kitchenettes (which DVC studios do). Plus all DVC accomodations from one bedroom and up include a washer and dryer and full kitchen, plus jacuzzi jet tubs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom