Housekeeping at DVC?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You really won't need it. I know at first you think oh how can we go without for several days but if you aren't messy people really doing a few days without is no big deal. You can request extra of items if you run out that if they do charge you is a lot less than paying to have them come every day. They don't fully clean a room as good as they do when a guests leaves etc when coming everyday anyway if you are the same guests they only touch up clean surfaces as needed and make the beds (they do not change bedding daily nor any fancy hotel we travel to) and take out trash, replace toiletries etc. All hotels do this they do a more deep clean once you leave. I for instance daily Lysol the toilets and such daily which takes a minute of our time.
Just offering this perspective. We have been with DVC since 2013 and don't miss daily mousekeeping at all.
But if you must have it it will cost $30+ dollars a day. :)

Simba's Mom

Does anyone know the current cost for daily housekeeping at a DVC studio?

From our experience, I'd recommend you think twice. One big "problem" we saw with joining DVC was the lack of daily maid service. When we finally joined, we'd found out we could still get it if we paid. But somehow, when our first DVC trip came around, we never got around to ordering and paying for it. But surprisingly, we loved it! It was all part of the "our home away from home" idea. No one else came into our room while we were away, just like at home. We just quickly got into the habit of taking out a bag of trash every morning and dropping it off in the nearest trash can.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
From our experience, I'd recommend you think twice. One big "problem" we saw with joining DVC was the lack of daily maid service. When we finally joined, we'd found out we could still get it if we paid. But somehow, when our first DVC trip came around, we never got around to ordering and paying for it. But surprisingly, we loved it! It was all part of the "our home away from home" idea. No one else came into our room while we were away, just like at home. We just quickly got into the habit of taking out a bag of trash every morning and dropping it off in the nearest trash can.

Just to clarify/add they still come but only every 4th day. We stay for 2 weeks so they come 3 times with also a full clean in the middle. Of course short trips less than 4 nights you will not have them coming at all.
We feel the same we don't miss it on the days they don't come. And trash we rarely fill our trash cans takes several days for them to fill up. And if full like y'all we just take it out if need be. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom