Housekeeping 2022

reptar77

Original Poster
We are staying in the AK Jambo house our next trip. Does anyone know the housekeeping situation these days? Daily security check and trash collection? Normal 4 and 8 day schedule? Its so hard to find accurate info.

nickys

Premium Member
Are they re-making beds on the full service day yet?
I know that the clean linens were being left in the room. Not sure if that is still happening.

reptar77

Original Poster
We are back. We stayed in the AK Jambo house value 1 bedroom villa. There was no daily security check/trash removal. On day 3 maintenance came to check the water and electric, this seemed more like a security check. At check in we elected to have no housekeeping service since we would only be staying 4nights. There was a sign in the room stating the modified housekeeping.

jaklgreen

We are back. We stayed in the AK Jambo house value 1 bedroom villa. There was no daily security check/trash removal. On day 3 maintenance came to check the water and electric, this seemed more like a security check. At check in we elected to have no housekeeping service since we would only be staying 4nights. There was a sign in the room stating the modified housekeeping.
Are you sure that no one came into your room to do security check and just didn't take out the trash? I happened to catch the cast member come do security check for my room that was not housekeeping and did not take the trash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom