Hours in July........

disneyfan123

As my trip approaches ever closer I was just sitting here wondering whether the hours have been posted for July????? I will look this up in a minute?! :hammer:

Anyway does anyone know whether or not the fireworks of Fantasy in the Sky are still every evening?? - that goes for Main Street Electrical Parade as well????? Also are there two showings of Fantasmic or just the one every night???? (i am having a "disagreement" with my sister who believes that there are two showings!!!)

Look forward to any replies....

*only 22 days to go* (so close and yet so far... just need to get through my exams and then the magic can truly begin....)
:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: :hammer:

tikiman

The fireworks are every night in July. The Main Street Electrical Parade went back to Disneyland (California Adventure) last year but Spectro Magic is every night and Fantasmic is twice a night.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
I meant Spectromagic! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Thanx 4 the info my sister is extremely happy that she was proved right!! :lol: :lol:

*only 22 days to go* (so close and yet so far.... just need to get through my exams then the magic can truly begin......)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Yes the night-time parade is Spectromagic and for those of you who are going over July 4th there are two parades one at 10.30 and one at midnight with the fireworks at 9pm! Illuminations is at 10pm on july 4th!

The hours are longer for July as expected...

MK: 9 - 10
AK: 9 - 6
MGM: 9 - 9
Epcot Future: 9 - 7
Epcot Showcase: 11 - 9

(extended hours over July 4th!)

Wiggly Wiggins: in case u were wondering Fantasmic is showing once every evening at 9pm while we are there!!! :wave: :wave:

*only 22 days to go* (so close and yet so far... just need to get through my exams and then the magic can begin....)
:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: :hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom