Hours, fireworks, & brochure

rctfan

hi,
i'm now almost sure i'll go to Orlando for the end of september/beginning october. I'll make all reservations in a couple of days. I still need a few informations from experts :

-I searched for the opening hours for this period on WDW official website but i only found hours for March, April and May. Where can i find opening hours for september/october ? (or at least the hours of last year just to have an idea)

-There will be fireworks display at this period ? (at MK & Epcot). I saw "Wishes" on a video and it looks great (i'm also a fan of fireworks !)

-and finally, where can i request a WDW brochure (general brochure and Disney Transportation System Brochure), knowing that I live in Europe. I also searched on official website but i didn't find anything. Do you know an exact URL or email adress ?

Thank you

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ve never been able to get hours information that far in advance (I Live in the UK) but generally out of season the hours arn`t much - I`m sure someone here will give you more information.

As far as I`m aware, out of season Wishes performs at weekends- again, someone will know more than me!

I`ve put the property road map in my photo album for you here:
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=8806&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500

Upvote 0

barnum42

Disney does not tend to publish opening hours that far ahead. I was over last September and they had Fantasy in the Sky (Wishes started just after I left) on a weekends and, I think, a couple of days during the week.

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
They only publish the official hours 2 months ahead of time - and I'm not sure about historic fall hours.

Fireworks: same deal. They'll post those when they post the hours.

Brochure and literature: call 1-407-WDISNEY and request anything. Not sure how to dial US from there, but I'm sure you know!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom