Hotel Rooms with a view

DisneyBound

Does anyone know which hotels provide a room with a view of the castle, spaceship earth or another disney staple? I know Grand Floridian does but are there others?

RobFL

Account Suspended
At the Contemporary resort, if you get a Tower room, you'll either be facing the lagoon for the nightly Electrical Water Pagent, or you'll have a MK view of the castle and Tomarrowland.

Be careful, if you goto the Contemporary and get a garden wing room, because the tower often sells out, you wont be under the tower, as I once assume, but rather in smaller building flanking the left and right to the rear of the main A-frame tower. Many sites report these rooms have next to nothing for a view.

At the Polynesian you can have either a lagoon view (The MK is across the lagoon from the polynesian), or a garden view.

In general, Garden means you're not looking at anything interesting, but it's better than a parking lot.

The Swan and Dolphin overlook the Epcot world showcase, and several Epcot resorts you can see Spaceship Earth in the distance, but to say you have a "Spaceship Earth View" is pushing it, since the icon is at the front of the park, and the nearest resorts are up against the rear of the park.

The Animal Kingdom Lodge looks out over the savannah of Animal Kingdom.

That's about it for views :)

-Rob

Upvote 0

jeffs10

The Polynesian has a great view of the castle if you get the tahiti section and a water view every room has a great view of the castle.

jeff

Upvote 0

TheTophDaddy

Animal Kingdom View

The Animal Kingdom Lodge looks out over its own three Savannahs. It does not look into the Animal Kingdom park in any way...

In fact, the park is about a mile away from the lodge.

After having spent a week at the AKL, I can tell you this... it is a wonderful and unique place to stay. I would go there again in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0

prberk

Originally posted by RobFL
At the Contemporary resort, if you get a Tower room, you'll either be facing the lagoon for the nightly Electrical Water Pagent, or you'll have a MK view of the castle and Tomarrowland.

Be careful, if you goto the Contemporary and get a garden wing room, because the tower often sells out, you wont be under the tower, as I once assume, but rather in smaller building flanking the left and right to the rear of the main A-frame tower. Many sites report these rooms have next to nothing for a view.

-Rob

I actually love the garden wings of the Contemporary. My views there have usually been of the lagoon. First floor rooms have sliding glass windows that open directly onto it and are wonderful. Furthermore, you pay about $100 less than in the tower, to which you can always walk (as I do) and go up to the 12th floor restaurant and observation deck, for the best view overall of the Magic Kingdom at night!

Upvote 0

DarkImage4

As of right now...I'd have to say that nothing beats a room in the Tower od the Comptemporary with a view of the MK. My wife & I were in absolute heaven there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom