Hotel I-95 and I-4.

DBF John

There is literally nothing at the I4 interchange, you will need to find something at the US92 interchange 1 mile north, just look on google maps and pick one, depending on your travel dates everything could be booked up from the large events Daytona has (Race Week, Bike Week, ect.)

Upvote 0

JohnD

There is literally nothing at the I4 interchange, you will need to find something at the US92 interchange 1 mile north, just look on google maps and pick one, depending on your travel dates everything could be booked up from the large events Daytona has (Race Week, Bike Week, ect.)

Agree. I-95/US-92 interchange. Take your pick of hotels: https://goo.gl/maps/CW2yFLug3dN2

When you check out, don't get back on I-95. Just follow US-92 west toward DeLand for about 3 miles. There is an exit directly onto I-4.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nottamus

Also...20 minutes closer to Disney on I4 in the city of Deltona...Saxxon BLVD. Its a Holiday Inn Express...perfect for a quick nightly thing. Lots of restaurants close by, and shopping for last minute things.
Coming down from NJ, its where we stop...then next morning its a quick 50 minute ride to WDW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom