Hotel activities

Fitmomma93

Original Poster
Hello everyone can anyone tell me where to find the resort activities. Or if there is even a place that lists them. I've seen some mention of like treasure hunts at Carribean beach hotel, things like that

epcotisbest

Click on this link, then scroll to find the resort you are interested in. Once you have found the resort you want, click on the resort overview link. Then when that link opens, click on the recreation tab for that resort.

Simba’s Mom

Wow! I see so many resort activities at Animal Kingdom Lodge, that I;m going to plan at least one full day of non-park activities there. I'm in an ECV, and grandmother-age. Any activities anyone wouldn't recommend going to? How would the cookie decorating be for me? Love cookies!

mousedroid

Wow, I'm glad I checked out this thread! My finacee and I are planning two "down days" between park visits during our trip and I honestly had NO IDEA there were so many daily activities at the resorts. I knew about the nighttime movies, but that was about it.

I'm honestly wishing we'd booked another day or two to take advantage of more of these activities.

Are the activities at each resort only open to the guests staying at that resort?

Zé_Carioca

Wow, I'm glad I checked out this thread! My finacee and I are planning two "down days" between park visits during our trip and I honestly had NO IDEA there were so many daily activities at the resorts. I knew about the nighttime movies, but that was about it.

I'm honestly wishing we'd booked another day or two to take advantage of more of these activities.

Are the activities at each resort only open to the guests staying at that resort?

For the most part they are open to people not staying at the Resorts.

The ones that take place at the pools are for resort guests only since pools are for resort guests only.

Do keep in mind that some activities have to be scheduled and paid for in advance!

nickys

Premium Member

Most of them are open to anyone. Any activities in the pool areas are reserved for guests staying at that resort, as are a few others. And some are even more restricted, some DVC resorts have events solely for DVC members who qualify for Membership perks.

Lord Starwalker

Wow! I see so many resort activities at Animal Kingdom Lodge, that I;m going to plan at least one full day of non-park activities there. I'm in an ECV, and grandmother-age. Any activities anyone wouldn't recommend going to? How would the cookie decorating be for me? Love cookies!

Yea, AKL really is that type of resort. Taking a resort day is a good idea there. Heck, you need the extra free time just to enjoy the view from your room. It's the one resort I have trouble leaving the room in as there is quite a show going on just outside the balcony view of your room!

epcotisbest

The cookie decorating is fun, mainly because you get to eat your decorated cookie when finished.

epcotisbest

His and hers cookies. OK, mine was kind of a mess, but tasty!

cookie.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom