Horisons???????

WDW Freakazoid

Original Poster
What is horisons. Can yall please tell me every thing yall can about horisons and the new ride replaceing it. please.

Oh, and I am new to the forums.

SFOG=Six Flags Over Georgia.

NowInc

o no...not you....got bored of the danimation forums already??

Geez...i see you still havnt learned how to spell...do yourself a favor man...move on...no one here cares about your game you are making with absolutly no programming skills (or money for that matter...as well as a total lack of the english language)...

For those who think im being harsh..trust me...I have my reasons...

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by NowInc
o no...not you....got bored of the danimation forums already??

Geez...i see you still havnt learned how to spell...do yourself a favor man...move on...no one here cares about your game you are making with absolutly no programming skills (or money for that matter...as well as a total lack of the english language)...

For those who think im being harsh..trust me...I have my reasons...

I'll take your word for it. Do I sense hostility?

markymark

Originally posted by jay_london
I am watching and can step into an argument at a minutes notice;)

jay

Strange as it may seem Jay. I wasn't actually talking about your good self. I was referring to someone else.

But hey, it gave youze two a chance for a few more lame posts!

:)

NowInc

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Something tells me that, that kid is never gonna post again after that welcome. ;)

Trust me..its for the better...I won't go into detail as to why unless necessary...I'm really not a mean person, but this guy found ways to get me steamed.

Goofster

Maybe instead of scarin him away, we should try to change his mind, ya know, bring him over from the dark side.

Just a thought

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom